We will focus on finding keywords for the existing pages on your website. We review each page to discover the best keywords to target - based on search volume, relevance, and competition.
Our keyword research process:
- Review existing pages on a website to identify the “Main KW” of every page.
- Review existing pages on your website to identify the“Secondary KWs” of every page. These keywords support the “Main KW” by adding contextual support as well as “long tail” searches to the page.
- Review the top 3 SERP results (in Google) for each of the “Main KW” to understand the type of content Google wants to rank for that query (i.e. searcher intent + content type).
- Review the DOFOLLOW referring domains of the top 3 SERP results (in Google) for each “Main KW”. This helps us to understand the competition for each query we want to rank for.
- Analyze the results and prioritize accordingly.
The analysis will help you to prioritize the next steps:
- How many links to build to that page.
- How often to build links to that page.
- The necessary “on page” corrections to make.
*This package is limited to a number of URLs based on each website.