Communications Consultant & Author.
Former Associate Minister & University Communications Instructor.
30 Mohamed El Maqrify Street, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
Mobile Number: +2 01098484797 Email: email@example.com
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahseif/
- The American University in Cairo, Master of Media Policy (2022)
- George Washington University, U.S Foreign Policy, Summer Semester (2022)
- The American University in Cairo Integrated Marketing Communications &Theatre GPA : 3.8 (2018)
PUBLICATIONS & WRITING
• January 2022 - Book, How to Be Influential on Social Media, (Dawen Publishers)
• December 2021 - Research Paper, Relationship Between Social Media & Quality of Life (LINK)
• 2018 - Documentary Theatre in Egypt: Devising a New Play in Cairo By Jillian Campana and Sara Seif Arab Stages, Volume
8 (Spring, 2018). Martin E. Segal Thea tre Center Publications
• 2018– 2021 - Articles & Journalism Writing
Broadway World (USA – Covering Egypt) https://www.broadwayworld.com/author/Sarah-Seif
WAYA (MENA) - https://waya.media/by/sarah-seif/
ACADEMIC WORK EXPERIENCE
September 2021- Present:
❖ The American University in Cairo, Integrated Marketing Communications, Adjunct Faculty (Instructor)
- Prepared the material and course syllabus for course: Online Behavior & Web Analytics.
- Taught 60+ students while managing the classroom & assisted students in understanding the curriculum.
- Introduced students to digital platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Google analytics while developing a
curriculum that is experiential based on the application on such platforms.
❖ The American University in Cairo, Mass Communication & Theatre Teaching Assistant
- Assisted 150+ students in Media Law and Policy, Intro to Mass Communication and Theatre courses.
COMMUNICATIONS WORK EXPERIENCE
May 2022 – June 2022 (Short Term Consultancy)
❖ Maxim Investment Group (Sharmival Project), Strategic Communications Consultant
- Developed a Full-Fledged Communications Strategy for a massive scale event including a strategy for Public Relations, Social
Media, Video Campaigns and Crisis Communications.
September 2021- May 2022
❖ Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research (Innovators Support Fund), Communications Consultant
- Developed a Communications and Business Development Strategy for the Organization for year 2021-2022.
- Recruited a Marketing and Business Development Team for implementing the assigned strategy..
❖ MediaHub Advertising Agency جوهر- سعدي, Advertising Account Supervisor
- Managed multiple accounts spanning sectors such as governmental entities, F&B, FinTech and Real Estate.
- Acted as the contact point between operations for those accounts ensuring fully integrated marketing initiatives for the clients.
- Collaborated with multiple internal teams such as the creative team and digital team in order to ensure the incorporation of the
best creative/digital directions into the overall strategies presented to clients.
- Managed the process for launching multiple campaigns from the client brief to campaign launch.
❖ State Ministry of Information, Associate to the Minister for Communication Affairs
State Ministry of Information, Head of Crisis Management & Media Monitoring Center
- Recruited and managed a Team of 10+ Coordinators, establishing the Crisis Communications & Governmental Marketing
- Worked Closely on developing the Strategic & Communications Plan for the newly established Ministry.
- Launched 3 main initiatives for the Ministry and supervised operations and execution.
- Assisted in operations for multiple mega scale events and press conferences.
- Established the “Governmental and Nation Branding/Marketing Unit”, operating as the creative boutique for the Egyptian
- Developed Strategic Media & Marketing Communication plans/Campaigns for multiple governmental entities.
- Wrote multiple copies for ads, press releases for multiple governmental entities.
- Assisted in Drafting the Official Media Policy Framework for the Ministry.
- Developed multiple researches of comparative studies with recommendations on Media Policies/Government Communications.
- Developed a Crisis Communication Manual for Potential Crisis in Egypt & Press Release Responses.
- Supervised daily reports about multiple Crises’ in Egypt and wrote multiple policy recommendations.
❖ Robusta Studio, Communications Specialist
- Launched a communications Strategy and Plan for Multiple COVID-19 Relief Hackathons resulting in having 500+ participants.
- Increased social media audience by 40% in one quarter across all social media platforms.
- Developed a monthly communications strategy and content plan aligning company objectives with
communications across multiple departments resulting in higher talent and client reach.
- Developed an Employer Branding Strategy for key people and management in the company.
- Managed daily operations of PR, Experience Design, Content Curation, Communications and Social Media, Attendance
and Operations for ‘E-Commerce Summit’ event and wrote press releases and communicated with media outlets.
❖ Excuse My Content Agency, Business Development Executive
- Generated key lead sales and pitches & worked on establishing partnerships with sponsors ensuring lead growth.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
❖ AUC Theatre Department, Theatre Performer
- Acted in 4 AUC Theatre Productions and Performed in two Musical Shows and One Tap Dancing Show.
- Collaboratively wrote a “Documentary” play with my colleagues about Social Justice and performed in it.
❖ AUC Student Union
- Associate Social Responsibility Chairperson
- General Manager of Academic Services
- Associate Public Relations Head, Talent Show Project
❖ African Hope Refugee School, English Teacher
- Taught Refugee students English and Storytelling.
❖ The Young Arab Media Leader Award, From UAE Prime Ministry
- Selected as a participant to represent Egypt for attending a media leadership program.
- Trained by Media Professionals from APCO, Reuters, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, CNN, SkyNewsArabia, MBC Group, Alarabiya,
Bloomberg, NYU Abu Dhabi and Dubai Media City; on Journalism, Digital Storytelling & Communications.
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS
❖ Yousef Jameel Leadership Fellowship – Full Academic Fellowship Covering the Masters Program.
❖ AUC Student Union & Ministry of Higher Education: Student Union Leader Award, for Student Leader turned Industry Leader.
❖ Moataz Al Alfi Named Scholarship: for Student with Highest Academic & Social Activity Excellence.
❖ AUC Dean’s List: Academic Scholarship.